Trade policy reform and poverty alleviation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, Martin, 1999. "Themystery of the vanishing benefits : Ms. Speedy Analyst's introduction to evaluation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2153, The World Bank.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra Todd, 1998. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 261-294.
- Kye Woo Lee, 1998. "An alternative technical education system : a case study of Mexico," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20107, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oyewumi, Olubukola Ayodeju & Jooste, Andre & Britz, Wolfgang & van Schalkwyk, Herman D., 2008. "Trade Liberalization in the South African Livestock Industry: implications for rural development," 2007 Second International Conference, August 20-22, 2007, Accra, Ghana 51997, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Barraud, Ariel & Calfat, Germán, 2006. "The effects of liberalizing the yellow maize market in Guatemala: a partial equilibrium multi-market approach," IOB Working Papers 2006.03, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Vergez, Antonin, 2007. "Agricultural Price Seasonality and Market Failure: Examining the Net Seller Household and the Net Benefit Ratio Definition," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7911, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kym Anderson, 2005.
"Agricultural trade reform and poverty reduction in developing countries,"
Chapters,in: Trade Policy Reforms and Development, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kym Anderson, 2002. "Agricultural Trade Reform and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-34, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym, 2004. "Agricultural trade reform and poverty reduction in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3396, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson, 2004. "Agricultural trade reform and poverty reduction in developing countries," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp014, IIIS.
- Oyewumi, Olubukola Ayodeju, 2005. "Modeling tariff rate quotas in the South African livestock industry," Master's Degree Theses 28064, University of the Free State, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Tsai, Pan-Long & Huang, Chao-Hsi, 2007. "Openness, Growth and Poverty: The Case of Taiwan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1858-1871, November.
- Ariel Barraud & German Calfat, 2008.
"Poverty Effects from Trade Liberalisation in Argentina,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 365-383.
- Barraud, Ariel A. & Calfat, Germán, 2005. "Poverty effects from trade liberalisation in Argentina," IOB Discussion Papers 2005.04, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Barraud, Ariel & Calfat, Germán, 2006. "Poverty effects from trade liberalisation in Argentina," IOB Working Papers 2006.04, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Dutoit, Laure, 2006.
"The Elimination of Madagascar's Vanilla Marketing Board, Ten Years On,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5548, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cadot, Olivier & Dutoit, Laure & de Melo, Jaime, 2006. "The elimination of Madagascar's Vanilla Marketing Board, ten years on," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3979, The World Bank.
- Sami Bibi & Rim Chatti, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and the Dynamics of Poverty in Tunisia: a Layered CGE Microsimulation Analysis/Libéralisation des échanges et dynamique de la pauvreté en Tunisie: Analyse avec une micro-simulatio," Working Papers MPIA 2006-07, PEP-MPIA.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Economic Theory&Research; Trade Policy; Labor Policies; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Trade Policy; Achieving Shared Growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2002-04-15 (Development)
- NEP-IFN-2002-03-14 (International Finance)
- NEP-IFN-2002-04-15 (International Finance)
- NEP-MIC-2002-03-14 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2733. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .