Pricing Policy Under Double Market Power: Madagascar and the International Vanilla Market
In: Developing Countries in the World Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jaime de Melo & Marcelo Olarreaga & Wendy Takacs, 2000. "Pricing Policy Under Double Market Power: Madagascar and the International Vanilla Market," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Jaime MELO DE & OLARREAGA & TAKACS, 1996. "Pricing policy under Double Market Power: Madagascar and the International Vanilla Market," Working Papers 199617, CERDI.
- de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Takacs, Wendy E, 1996. "Pricing Policy Under Double Market Power: Madagascar and the International Vanilla Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 1447, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Saggi, Kamal, 1999. "Multilateral disciplines for investment-related policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2138, The World Bank.
- Yilmaz, K., 1999. "Nash and Stackelberg Optimum Export Taxes," Papers 99/04, Koc University.
- Maret, Fenohasina, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Madagascar," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48551, World Bank.
- Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Dutoit, Laure, 2006.
"The Elimination of Madagascar's Vanilla Marketing Board, Ten Years On,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5548, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cadot, Olivier & Dutoit, Laure & de Melo, Jaime, 2006. "The elimination of Madagascar's Vanilla Marketing Board, ten years on," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3979, The World Bank.
- Jaime DE MELO & Marcelo OLARREAGA, 2017.
"Trade Related Institutions and Development,"
- Jaime DE MELO & Marcelo OLARREAGA, 2017. "Trade Related Institutions and Development," Working Papers P199, FERDI.
- Morisset, Jacques, 1997. "Unfair trade? Empirical evidence in world commodity markets over te past 25 years," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1815, The World Bank.
- Rakotoarisoa, Manitra A. & Shapouri, Shahla, 2001. "Market power and the pricing of commodities imported from developing countries: the case of US vanilla bean imports," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 285-294, September.
- Kamil Yilmaz, 2006. "How much should primary commodity exports be taxed? Nash and Stackelberg equilibria in the Global Cocoa Market," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 1-26.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Holmes, Peter, 1999. "Competition policy, developing countries, and the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2211, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Barriers and Market Structure; Quantitative Restrictions; Political Economy and Migration; Trade and the Environment;
All these keywords.
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wschap:9789814494908_0008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Tai Tone Lim (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.