Pricing policy under Double Market Power: Madagascar and the International Vanilla Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Takacs, Wendy, 2000. "Pricing Policy under Double Market Power: Madagascar and the International Vanilla Market," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Jaime de Melo & Marcelo Olarreaga & Wendy Takacs, 2015. "Pricing Policy Under Double Market Power: Madagascar and the International Vanilla Market," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 8, pages 199-218 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Takacs, Wendy E, 1996. "Pricing Policy Under Double Market Power: Madagascar and the International Vanilla Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 1447, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Melo, J. & Olarreaga, M. & Takacs, W., 1996. "Pricing Policy Under Double Market Power: Madagascar and the International Vanilla Market," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 96.06, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morisset, Jacques, 1997. "Unfair trade? Empirical evidence in world commodity markets over te past 25 years," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1815, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Saggi, Kamal, 1999. "Multilateral disciplines for investment-related policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2138, The World Bank.
- Jaime DE MELO & Marcelo OLARREAGA, 2017. "Trade Related Institutions and Development," Working Papers P199, FERDI.
- Rakotoarisoa, Manitra A. & Shapouri, Shahla, 2001.
"Market power and the pricing of commodities imported from developing countries: the case of US vanilla bean imports,"
Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 285-294, September.
- Rakotoarisoa, Manitra A. & Shapouri, Shahla, 2001. "Market power and the pricing of commodities imported from developing countries: the case of US vanilla bean imports," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- Cadot, Olivier & Dutoit, Laure & de Melo, Jaime, 2006.
"The elimination of Madagascar's Vanilla Marketing Board, ten years on,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3979, The World Bank.
- Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Dutoit, Laure, 2006. "The Elimination of Madagascar's Vanilla Marketing Board, Ten Years On," CEPR Discussion Papers 5548, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yilmaz, K., 1999. "Nash and Stackelberg Optimum Export Taxes," Papers 99/04, Koc University.
- Maret, Fenohasina, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Madagascar," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48551, World Bank.
- Kamil Yilmaz, 2006. "How much should primary commodity exports be taxed? Nash and Stackelberg equilibria in the Global Cocoa Market," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 1-26.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Holmes, Peter, 1999. "Competition policy, developing countries, and the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2211, The World Bank.
More about this item
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdi:wpaper:22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Mazenod). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceauvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.