Children Reading Fiction Books Because They Want To
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vandenberghe, V. & Robin, S., 2004. "Evaluating the effectiveness of private education across countries: a comparison of methods," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 487-506, August.
- Canoy, Marcel & van Ours, Jan C. & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2006.
"The Economics of Books,"
Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture,
- Canoy, M.F.M. & van Ours, J.C. & van der Ploeg, F., 2005. "The Economics of Books," Discussion Paper 2005-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Canoy, Marcel & van der Ploeg, Frederick & van Ours, Jan C, 2005. "The Economics of Books," CEPR Discussion Papers 4892, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcel F. M. Canoy & Jan C. van Ours & Frederick Van der Ploeg, 2005. "The Economics of Books," CESifo Working Paper Series 1414, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fertig, Michael & Wright, Robert E., 2005.
"School quality, educational attainment and aggregation bias,"
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 109-114, July.
- Fertig, Michael & Wright, Robert E., 2003. "School Quality, Educational Attainment and Aggregation Bias," RWI Discussion Papers 9, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Fertig, Michael & Wright, Robert E., 2004. "School Quality, Educational Attainment and Aggregation Bias," IZA Discussion Papers 994, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsbooks; PISA-data; reading;
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2006-01-29 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2006-01-29 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:5472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.