Are all those Calling Plans Really Necessary? The Limited Gains From Complex Tariffs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meghan R. Busse, 2000. "Multimarket Contact and Price Coordination in the Cellular Telephone Industry," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 287-320, June.
- Eugenio J. Miravete, 2005. "The Welfare Performance Of Sequential Pricing Mechanisms ," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1321-1360, November.
- Miravete, Eugenio J & Röller, Lars-Hendrik, 2003. "Competitive Non-Linear Pricing in Duopoly Equilibrium: The Early US Cellular Telephone Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 4069, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dionissis Dimopoulos, 1981. "Pricing Schemes for Regulated Enterprises and Their Welfare Implications in the Case of Electricity," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(1), pages 185-200, Spring.
- MacKinnon, James G. & White, Halbert, 1985.
"Some heteroskedasticity-consistent covariance matrix estimators with improved finite sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 305-325, September.
- James G. MacKinnon & Halbert White, 1983. "Some Heteroskedasticity Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimators with Improved Finite Sample Properties," Working Papers 537, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Phillip Leslie, 2004. "Price Discrimination in Broadway Theater," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(3), pages 520-541, Autumn.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Anthony J. Pellechio, 1978. "The Two-Part Tariff and Voluntary Market Participation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 92(4), pages 571-587.
- Wilson, Robert, 1997. "Nonlinear Pricing," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195115826.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khaled Diaw & Jérôme Pouyet, 2004.
"Competition, Incomplete Discrimination and Versioning,"
2004-20, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Diaw, Khaled & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2004. "Competition, Incomplete Discrimination and Versioning," CEPR Discussion Papers 4589, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diaw, K. & Pouyet, J., 2004. "Competition, Incomplete Discrimination and Versioning," Discussion Paper 2004-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- DIAW, Khaled & POUYET, Jerome, 2004. "Competition, incomplete discrimination and versioning," CORE Discussion Papers 2004054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- David S. Evans & Michael Salinger, 2005. "Curing Sinus Headaches and Tying Law: An Empirical Analysis of Bundling Decongestants and Pain Relievers," CESifo Working Paper Series 1519, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eugenio J. Miravete, 2004. "The Doubtful Profitability of Foggy Pricing," Working Papers 04-07, NET Institute.
- Hunold, Matthias & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Licht, Georg & Nikogosian, Vigen & Stenzel, André & Ullrich, Hannes & Wolf, Christoph, 2011. "Modernisierung der Konzentrationsberichterstattung: Endbericht," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 110525.
- Khaled Diaw & Jérôme Pouyet, 2005. "Information, competition and (In) complete discrimination," Working Papers hal-00243025, HAL.
- David S. Evans & Michael Salinger, 2004. "An Empirical Analysis of Bundling and Tying: Over-the-Counter Pain Relief and Cold Medicines," CESifo Working Paper Series 1297, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordsforegone welfare; imperfect screening; multipart tariffs;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.