Market Structures with Multi-product Firms: Welfare Analysis and Policy Implications
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 1 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=105724|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521022583 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barros, Pedro Luis Pita & Cadima, Nuno, 2000. "The Impact of Mobile Phone Diffusion on the Fixed-Link Network," CEPR Discussion Papers 2598, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elisabetta Iossa, 1999.
"Informative externalities and pricing in regulated multiproduct industries,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/191941, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Iossa, Elisabetta, 1999. "Informative Externalities and Pricing in Regulated Multiproduct Industries," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 195-219, June.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, June.
- Dixon, Huw David, 1992.
"Inefficient Diversification in Multimarket Oligopoly with Diseconomies of Scope,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
732, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dixon, Huw David, 1994. "Inefficient Diversification in Multi-market Oligopoly with Diseconomies of Scope," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 61(242), pages 213-19, May.
- Jha, Raghbendra & Majumdar, Sumit K., 1999. "A matter of connections: OECD telecommunications sector productivity and the role of cellular technology diffusion," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 243-269, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:1:y:2001:i:2:p:161-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.