The Rise of New Corruption: British MPs during the Railway Mania of 1845
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
Keywordsnetworks; railways; rent-seeking; voting;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- N73 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2017-08-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2017-08-06 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-POL-2017-08-06 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2017-08-06 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .