Report NEP-POL-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-POL
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ganesh Manjhi & Meeta Keswani Mehra, "undated". "The Centre-State Political Transfer Cycles," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 17-01, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Beetsma, Roel & Debrun, Xavier & Sloof, Randolph, 2017. "The political economy of fiscal transparency and independent fiscal councils," CEPR Discussion Papers 12181, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eleftherios Goulas & Christos Kallandranis & Athina Zervoyianni, 2017. "Voting behavior and the economy: evidence from Greece," Working Paper series 17-18, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Laszlo A. Koczy & Peter Biro & Balazs Sziklai, 2017. "US vs. European Apportionment Practices: The Conflict between Monotonicity and Proportionality," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1716, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Tetsuo Ono & Yuki Uchida, 2016. "Human Capital, Public Debt, and Economic Growth: A Political Economy Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-01-Rev.2, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics, revised Jul 2017.
- Strausz, Roland, 2017. "Politically Induced Regulatory Risk and Independent Regulatory Agencies," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 44, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Esteves, Rui & Geisler Mesevage, Gabriel, 2017. "The Rise of New Corruption: British MPs during the Railway Mania of 1845," CEPR Discussion Papers 12182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giorgio Brosio, 2017. "Equalization transfers and convergence between federal and unitary systems: a contribution to their historical analysis," Working papers 61, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Fengming CHEN & Hiroshi YOSHIDA, 2017. "Empirical Analysis on the Effect of Preventive Care Programs in Japan Evidence from Municipality-level data," TERG Discussion Papers 368, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Drautzburg, Thorsten & Fernï¿½ndez-Villaverde, Jesï¿½s & Guerron-Quintana, Pablo A., 2017. "Political Distribution Risk and Aggregate Fluctuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12187, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guschanski, Alexander & Onaran, Özlem, 2017. "The political economy of income distribution: industry level evidence from 14 OECD countries," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 17518, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Andrew Dickens, 2017. "Ethnolinguistic Favoritism in African Politics," Working Papers 1702, Brock University, Department of Economics.