Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Stefan Buehler & Daniel Halbheer & Michael Lechner, 2015. "Payment Evasion," CESifo Working Paper Series 5342, CESifo Group Munich.
- Halbheer , Daniel & Buehler , Stefan, 2014. "Payment Evasion," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1065, HEC Paris.
- Buehler, Stefan & Halbheer, Daniel & Lechner, Michael, 2014. "Payment Evasion," Economics Working Paper Series 1435, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rob, Rafael & Waldfogel, Joel, 2006.
"Piracy on the High C's: Music Downloading, Sales Displacement, and Social Welfare in a Sample of College Students,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(1), pages 29-62, April.
- Rafael Rob & Joel Waldfogel, 2004. "Piracy on the High C's: Music Downloading, Sales Displacement, and Social Welfare in a Sample of College Students," NBER Working Papers 10874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hirshleifer,Jack & Glazer,Amihai & Hirshleifer,David, 2005. "Price Theory and Applications," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521523424.
- Novos, Ian E & Waldman, Michael, 1984. "The Effects of Increased Copyright Protection: An Analytic Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(2), pages 236-246, April.
- Cox, Dena & Cox, Anthony D & Moschis, George P, 1990. " When Consumer Behavior Goes Bad: An Investigation of Adolescent Shoplifting," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 149-159, September.
- Peukert, Christian & Claussen, Jörg & Kretschmer, Tobias, 2013. "Piracy and Movie Revenues: Evidence from Megaupload. A Tale of the Long Tail?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79697, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gregory DeAngelo & Benjamin Hansen, 2014. "Life and Death in the Fast Lane: Police Enforcement and Traffic Fatalities," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 231-257, May.
- Phlips,Louis, 1983. "The Economics of Price Discrimination," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521283946.
- Dinah A. Vernik & Devavrat Purohit & Preyas S. Desai, 2011. "Music Downloads and the Flip Side of Digital Rights Management," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 1011-1027, November.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, March.
- Levitt, Steven D, 1997.
"Using Electoral Cycles in Police Hiring to Estimate the Effect of Police on Crime,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 270-290, June.
- Steven D. Levitt, 1995. "Using Electoral Cycles in Police Hiring to Estimate the Effect of Policeon Crime," NBER Working Papers 4991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peitz, Martin & Waldfogel, Joel, 2012. "The Oxford Handbook of the Digital Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195397840.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhixin Dai & Fabio Galeotti & Marie Claire Villeval, 2016.
"Cheating in the Lab Predicts Fraud in the Field An Experiment in Public Transportations,"
- Marie Claire Villeval & Fabio Galeotti & Zhixin Dai, 2016. "Cheating in the Lab Predicts Fraud in the Field: An Experiment in Public Transportations," Working Papers id:9908, eSocialSciences.
- Zhixin Dai & Fabio Galeotti & Marie Claire Villeval, 2018. "Cheating in the Lab Predicts Fraud in the Field: An experiment in public transportations," Post-Print halshs-01348517, HAL.
- Zhixin Dai & Fabio Galeotti & Marie Claire Villeval, 2016. "Cheating in the Lab Predicts Fraud in the Field: An Experiment in Public Transportations," Working Papers 1605, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Dai, Zhixin & Galeotti, Fabio & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2016. "Cheating in the Lab Predicts Fraud in the Field: An Experiment in Public Transportations," IZA Discussion Papers 9702, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsDeterrence; Fine; Price Discrimination; Pricing;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-IND-2015-05-16 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2015-05-16 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:10581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.