Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Buehler, Stefan & Halbheer, Daniel & Lechner, Michael, 2015. "Payment Evasion," CEPR Discussion Papers 10581, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Buehler & Daniel Halbheer & Michael Lechner, 2015. "Payment Evasion," CESifo Working Paper Series 5342, CESifo Group Munich.
- Halbheer , Daniel & Buehler , Stefan, 2014. "Payment Evasion," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1065, HEC Paris.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rob, Rafael & Waldfogel, Joel, 2006.
"Piracy on the High C's: Music Downloading, Sales Displacement, and Social Welfare in a Sample of College Students,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(1), pages 29-62, April.
- Rafael Rob & Joel Waldfogel, 2004. "Piracy on the High C's: Music Downloading, Sales Displacement, and Social Welfare in a Sample of College Students," NBER Working Papers 10874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hirshleifer,Jack & Glazer,Amihai & Hirshleifer,David, 2005. "Price Theory and Applications," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521523424, May.
- Novos, Ian E & Waldman, Michael, 1984. "The Effects of Increased Copyright Protection: An Analytic Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(2), pages 236-246, April.
- Cox, Dena & Cox, Anthony D & Moschis, George P, 1990. " When Consumer Behavior Goes Bad: An Investigation of Adolescent Shoplifting," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 149-159, September.
- Peukert, Christian & Claussen, Jörg & Kretschmer, Tobias, 2013. "Piracy and Movie Revenues: Evidence from Megaupload. A Tale of the Long Tail?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79697, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gregory DeAngelo & Benjamin Hansen, 2014. "Life and Death in the Fast Lane: Police Enforcement and Traffic Fatalities," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 231-257, May.
- Phlips,Louis, 1983. "The Economics of Price Discrimination," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521283946, May.
- Dinah A. Vernik & Devavrat Purohit & Preyas S. Desai, 2011. "Music Downloads and the Flip Side of Digital Rights Management," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 1011-1027, November.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Levitt, Steven D, 1997.
"Using Electoral Cycles in Police Hiring to Estimate the Effect of Police on Crime,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 270-290, June.
- Steven D. Levitt, 1995. "Using Electoral Cycles in Police Hiring to Estimate the Effect of Policeon Crime," NBER Working Papers 4991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peitz, Martin & Waldfogel, Joel, 2012. "The Oxford Handbook of the Digital Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195397840.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhixin Dai & Fabio Galeotti & Marie Claire Villeval, 2016.
"Cheating in the Lab Predicts Fraud in the Field An Experiment in Public Transportations,"
- Marie Claire Villeval & Fabio Galeotti & Zhixin Dai, 2016. "Cheating in the Lab Predicts Fraud in the Field: An Experiment in Public Transportations," Working Papers id:9908, eSocialSciences.
- Zhixin Dai & Fabio Galeotti & Marie Claire Villeval, 2017. "Cheating in the Lab Predicts Fraud in the Field: An experiment in public transportations," Post-Print halshs-01348517, HAL.
- Zhixin Dai & Fabio Galeotti & Marie Claire Villeval, 2016. "Cheating in the Lab Predicts Fraud in the Field: An Experiment in Public Transportations," Working Papers 1605, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Dai, Zhixin & Galeotti, Fabio & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2016. "Cheating in the Lab Predicts Fraud in the Field: An Experiment in Public Transportations," IZA Discussion Papers 9702, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsPayment Evasion; Pricing; Fine; Self-Selection;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2015-01-03 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:econwp:2014:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Flockerzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vwasgch.html .