Report NEP-MIC-2015-05-16This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drew Fudenberg & Philipp Strack & Tomasz Strzalecki, 2015. "Speed, Accuracy, and the Optimal Timing of Choices," Working Paper 254346, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Bralind Kiri & Nicola Lacetera & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2015. "Above a Swamp: A Theory of High-Quality Scientific Production," NBER Working Papers 21143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Minchuk, Yizhaq & Sela, Aner, 2015. "Asymmetric Sequential Search under Incomplete Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 10579, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buehler, Stefan & Halbheer, Daniel & Lechner, Michael, 2015. "Payment Evasion," CEPR Discussion Papers 10581, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fehrler, Sebastian & Hughes, Niall, 2015. "How Transparency Kills Information Aggregation: Theory and Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9027, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kwiek, Maksymilian, 2014. "Efficient voting with penalties," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1419, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.