Intergenerational Risk Sharing in Time-Consistent Funded Pension Schemes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Thomas & Tim Worrall, 1988. "Self-Enforcing Wage Contracts," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(4), pages 541-554.
- D'Amato, Marcello & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2010.
"Political intergenerational risk sharing,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 628-637, October.
- Marcello D’Amato & Vincenzo Galasso, 2008. "Political Intergenerational Risk Sharing," Working Papers 342, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Marcello D'Amato & Vincenzo Galasso, 2009. "Political Intergenerational Risk Sharing," CSEF Working Papers 216, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- D'Amato, Marcello & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2008. "Political Intergenerational Risk Sharing," CEPR Discussion Papers 6972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goecke, Oskar, 2013. "Pension saving schemes with return smoothing mechanism," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 678-689.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:20-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Damiaan Chen & Roel Beetsma & Dirk Broeders, 2015. "Stability of participation in collective pension schemes: An option pricing approach," DNB Working Papers 484, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:182-196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alserda, G.A.G. & Steenbeek, O.W. & van der Lecq, S.G., 2017. "The Occurrence and Impact of Pension Fund Discontinuity," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2017-008-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-04-09 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-04-09 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:discus:176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.