Report NEP-AGE-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel van Vuuren, 2011. "Flexible Retirement," CPB Discussion Paper 174, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Juan Yermo, 2011. "The unavoidable role of private pensions in retirement income systems," Working Papers 1111, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Rob Alessie & Maarten van Rooij & Annamaria Lusardi, 2011. "Financial Literacy, Retirement Preparation and Pension Expectations in the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 289, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ed Westerhout, 2011. "Intergenerational Risk Sharing in Time-Consistent Funded Pension Schemes," CPB Discussion Paper 176, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Lafrance, Amelie & Larochelle-Cote, Sebastien, 2011. "Consumption Patterns Among Aging Canadians: A Synthetic Cohort Approach," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2011067e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- SHINADA Naoki, 2011. "Quality of Labor, Capital, and Productivity Growth in Japan: Effects of employee age, seniority, and capital vintage," Discussion papers 11036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Yusuke Kinai, 2011. "Design of a Social Security System: Pension System vs. Unemployment Insurance," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Item repec:ifs:ifsewp:11/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore