Sufficiency of cut-generating functions
This note settles an open problem about cut-generating functions, a concept that has its origin in the work of Gomory and Johnson from the 1970’s and has received renewed attention in recent years.
|Date of creation:||04 Jul 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)|
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jens L. Hougaard & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Lars P. Osterdal, 2014.
"Assigning agents to a line,"
14.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- HOUGAARD, Jens L. & moreno-ternero, JUAN D. & OSTERDAL, Lars P., 2013. "Assigning agents to a line," CORE Discussion Papers 2013015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Moreno-Ternero, Juan D. & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2012. "Assigning agents to a line," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 11/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- BAUWENS, Luc & otranto, EDOARDO, 2013.
"Modeling the dependence of conditional correlations on volatility,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2013014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- L. Bauwens & E. Otranto, 2013. "Modeling the Dependence of Conditional Correlations on Volatility," Working Paper CRENoS 201304, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fleurbaey,Marc & Maniquet,François, 2011.
"A Theory of Fairness and Social Welfare,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521715348.
- Duranton, Gilles & Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian, 2010. "The Economics of Clusters: Lessons from the French Experience," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199592203, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2013027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.