Perceptual maps and the optimal location of new products
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Schmalensee, Richard. & Thisse, Jacques François., 1985. "Perceptual maps and the optimal location of new products," Working papers 1722-85., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaskold Gabszewicz, J. & Thisse, J. -F., 1979. "Price competition, quality and income disparities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 340-359, June.
- de Palma, A, et al, 1985.
"The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Holds under Sufficient Heterogeneity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 767-781, July.
- de PALMA, A. & GINSBURGH, V. & PAPAGEOGIOU, Y.Y. & THISSE, J-F., 1985. "The principle of minimum differentiation holds under sufficient heterogeneity," CORE Discussion Papers RP 640, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Victor Ginsburgh & André De Palma & Yorgo Papageorgiou & Jacques-François Thisse, 1995. "The principle of minimum differentiation holds under sufficient heterogeneity," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/3317, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh & André De Palma & Yorgo Papageorgiou & Jacques Thisse, 1985. "The principle of Minimum Differentiation Holds under Sufficient Heterogeneity," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/151087, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh & André De Palma & Yorgo Papageorgiou & Jacques-François Thisse, 1999. "The principle of minimum differentiation holds under sufficient heterogeneity," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/3319, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:ulb:ulbeco:2013/1759 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cohen-Zada, Danny & Justman, Moshe, 2012. "Affinity and tension between religious denominations: Evidence from private school enrolment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 950-960.
- Phipps Arabie, 1991. "Was euclid an unnecessarily sophisticated psychologist?," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 567-587, December.
- Kamalini Ramdas & Mohanbir S. Sawhney, 2001. "A Cross-Functional Approach to Evaluating Multiple Line Extensions for Assembled Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 22-36, January.
- Sudharshan, D. & Ravi Kumar, K. & Gruca, Thomas S., 1995. "NICHER: An approach to identifying defensible product positions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 292-309, July.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1986020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .