Strategic Behaviour, Resource Valuation and Competition in Electricity Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miguel Andrés Espinosa Farfán, 2009. "Una aproximación al problema de optimalidad y eficiencia en el sector eléctrico colombiano," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005402, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Luciano I. De Castro & Alvaro Riascos, 2007. "Characterization of Bidding Behavior in Multi-Unit," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 004382, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Harry J. Paarsch & Han Hong, 2006. "An Introduction to the Structural Econometrics of Auction Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262162350, March.
- Umlauf, Steven R., 1993. "An empirical study of the Mexican Treasury bill auction," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 313-340, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evans, Lewis & lu, Yinjia (Andrea) & Guthrie, Graeme, 2010.
"A New Zealand Electricity Market Model: Assessment of the effect of climate change on electricity production and consumption,"
Working Paper Series
4058, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Lewis Evans & Greame Guthrie & Andrea Lu, 2010. "A New Zealand Electricity Market Model: Assessment of the Effect of Climate Change on Electricity Production and Consumption," Working Papers 10_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Espinosa, Miguel & Forero, German & Villaneda, Felipe, 2011. "The practice of the auction theory: The Colombian case," MPRA Paper 31150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Balat & Juan E. Carranza & Juan D. Martin, 2015.
"Dynamic and Strategic Behavior in Hydropower-Dominated Electricity Markets: Empirical Evidence for Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
012906, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Jorge Balat & Juan E. Carranza & Juan D. Martin, 2015. "Dynamic and Strategic Behavior in Hydropower-Dominated Electricity Markets: Empirical Evidence for Colombia," Borradores de Economia 886, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-unit auctions; Oligopoly; electricity markets;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-04-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENE-2010-04-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-IND-2010-04-11 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:006856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.