Empathy, Guilt-Aversion and Patterns of Reciprocity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Papa Stefano, 2011. "Trust, reciprocity and altruism: An impossible addition," wp.comunite 0082, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:246-266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luca Stanca, 2011. "Social science and neuroscience: how can they inform each other?," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 58(3), pages 243-256, September.
More about this item
Keywordstrust; reciprocity; guilt-aversion; empathy;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-06-25 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2011-06-25 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2011-06-25 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2011-06-25 (Game Theory)
- NEP-NEU-2011-06-25 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-SOC-2011-06-25 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:201108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .