Report NEP-CBE-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- V. Pelligra, 2011. "Empathy, Guilt-Aversion and Patterns of Reciprocity," Working Paper CRENoS 201108, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1104 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ed Hopkins, 2011. "Inequality and Risk-Taking Behaviour," ESE Discussion Papers 204, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Simon Gaechter & Esther Kessler & Manfred Koenigstein, 2011. "The roles of incentives and voluntary cooperation for contractual compliance," Discussion Papers 2011-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Vanja WESTERBERG & Jette Bredahl JACOBSEN & Robert LIFRAN, 2012. "The case for offshore wind farms, artificial reefs and sustainable tourism in the French Mediterranean," Working Papers 12-11, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2012.
- Nicolas Querou & Antoine Soubeyran & Raphael Soubeyran, 2015. "Motivating versus Funding," Working Papers 15-11, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2015.
- Swee-Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann & Jeremy Larner, 2011. "Escalation Bargaining: Theoretical Analysis and Experimental Test," Discussion Papers 2011-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Karel Báta, 2011. "Equity Home Bias Among Czech Investors: Experimental Approach," Working Papers IES 2011/17, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2011.
- Christoph Bühren & Marco Pleßner, 2011. "The Trophy Effect," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201125, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rees, Daniel I. & Sabia, Joseph J., 2011. "The Kid's Speech: The Effect of Stuttering on Human Capital Acquisition," IZA Discussion Papers 5781, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nathalie Lazaric & Valérie Mérindol & Sylvie Rochhia, 2011. "Changes in the French defence innovation system: New roles and capabilities for the Government Agency for Defence," Post-Print hal-00599727, HAL.