Report NEP-SOC-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- DECLERCK, Carolyn H. & BOONE, Christophe & EMONDS, Griet, 2011. "When do people cooperate? The neuroeconomics of prosocial decision making," Working Papers 2011009, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- V. Pelligra, 2011. "Empathy, Guilt-Aversion and Patterns of Reciprocity," Working Paper CRENoS 201108, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Mathieu Goudard & Michel Lubrano, 6/16. "Human capital, social capital and scientific research in Europe: an application of linear hierarchical models," Working Papers halshs-00601033, HAL.
- Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Stephan, Ute, 2011. "For Benevolence and for Self-Interest: Social and Commercial Entrepreneurial Activity across Nations," IZA Discussion Papers 5770, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kanas, Agnieszka & Chiswick, Barry R. & van der Lippe, Tanja & van Tubergen, Frank, 2011. "Social Contacts and the Economic Performance of Immigrants: A Panel Study of Immigrants in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5775, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yamamura, Eiji & Andrés, Antonio R., 2011. "Does corruption affect suicide? Empirical evidence from OECD countries," MPRA Paper 31622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Gaechter & Esther Kessler & Manfred Koenigstein, 2011. "The roles of incentives and voluntary cooperation for contractual compliance," Discussion Papers 2011-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- H'MADOUN, Maryam, 2011. "Afraid of God or afraid of man: How religion shapes attitudes toward free riding and fraud," Working Papers 2011008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Dustmann, Christian & Glitz, Albrecht & Schönberg, Uta, 2011. "Referral-based Job Search Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 5777, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).