Report NEP-GTH-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011062 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sonja Brangewitz & Jan-Philip Gamp, 2011. "Competitive Outcomes and the Inner Core of NTU Market Games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 449, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2011. "Rationality and Solutions to Nonconvex Bargaining Problems: Rationalizable, Asymmetric and Nash Solutions," Discussion Paper Series 551, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gisèle Umbhauer, 2011. "Almost common value auctions: more equilibria," Working Papers of BETA 2011-10, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Swee-Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann & Jeremy Larner, 2011. "Escalation Bargaining: Theoretical Analysis and Experimental Test," Discussion Papers 2011-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Peter Postl, 2011. "Strategy-Proof Compromises," Discussion Papers 10-12r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Simon Gaechter & Esther Kessler & Manfred Koenigstein, 2011. "The roles of incentives and voluntary cooperation for contractual compliance," Discussion Papers 2011-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Thomas DEMUYNCK, 1/06. "The computational complexity of rationalizing Pareto optimal choice behavior," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.13, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- V. Pelligra, 2011. "Empathy, Guilt-Aversion and Patterns of Reciprocity," Working Paper CRENoS 201108, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- David Carf\'i & Daniele Schilir\'o, 2011. "A model of coopetitive game and the Greek crisis," Papers 1106.3543, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2011.
- Ed Hopkins, 2011. "Inequality and Risk-Taking Behaviour," ESE Discussion Papers 204, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Peter Benczur & Cosmin Ilut, 2011. "Evidence for Dynamic Contracts in Sovereign Bank Lending," Working Papers 11-06, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Cooke, Roger M., 2011. "A shapley value approach to pricing climate risks," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-17, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).