Report NEP-EXP-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Gaechter & Esther Kessler & Manfred Koenigstein, 2011. "The roles of incentives and voluntary cooperation for contractual compliance," Discussion Papers 2011-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Swee-Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann & Jeremy Larner, 2011. "Escalation Bargaining: Theoretical Analysis and Experimental Test," Discussion Papers 2011-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Vanja WESTERBERG & Jette Bredahl JACOBSEN & Robert LIFRAN, 2012. "The case for offshore wind farms, artificial reefs and sustainable tourism in the French Mediterranean," Working Papers 12-11, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2012.
- V. Pelligra, 2011. "Empathy, Guilt-Aversion and Patterns of Reciprocity," Working Paper CRENoS 201108, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Christoph Bühren & Marco Pleßner, 2011. "The Trophy Effect," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201125, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Karel Báta, 2011. "Equity Home Bias Among Czech Investors: Experimental Approach," Working Papers IES 2011/17, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2011.
- Nicolas Querou & Antoine Soubeyran & Raphael Soubeyran, 2015. "Motivating versus Funding," Working Papers 15-11, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2015.
- Paul Belleflamme & Julien Jacqmin, 2014. "An Economic appraisal of MOOC platforms: business models and impacts on higher education," Working Papers 14-11, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2014.
- Höchtl, Wolfgang & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Stracke, Rudi & Sunde, Uwe, 2011. "Incentives vs. Selection in Promotion Tournaments: Can a Designer Kill Two Birds with One Stone?," IZA Discussion Papers 5755, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- DECLERCK, Carolyn H. & BOONE, Christophe & EMONDS, Griet, 2011. "When do people cooperate? The neuroeconomics of prosocial decision making," Working Papers 2011009, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.