University choice, peer group and distance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Fraja, Gianni & Iossa, Elisabetta, 2002. "Competition among Universities and the Emergence of the Elite Institution," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 275-293, July.
- Giorgio Brunello & Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2010.
"Peer Effects In Higher Education: Does The Field Of Study Matter?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(3), pages 621-634, July.
- Giorgio Brunello & Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2009. "Peer Effects in Higher Education: Does the Field of Study Matter?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0092, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Carla Sá & Raymond Florax & Piet Rietveld, 2006.
"Does Accessibility to Higher Education Matter? Choice Behaviour of High School Graduates in the Netherlands,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 155-174.
- Carla Sá & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "Does Accessibility to Higher Education matter? Choice Behavior of High School Graduates in the Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-061/3, Tinbergen Institute.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Does it make sense to open new universities?
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2011-03-03 21:51:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pigini, Claudia & Staffolani, Stefano, 2013. "Enrollment costs, university quality and higher education choices in Italy," MPRA Paper 50364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano STAFFOLANI & Claudia PIGINI, 2012. "Enrolment Decision and University Choice;of Italian Secondary School Graduates," Working Papers 380, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
Keywordspeer group quality; mobility costs; universities;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-01-30 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-01-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2011-01-30 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2011-01-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:201101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.