Report NEP-MIG-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- B. Cesi & D. Paolini, 2011. "University choice, peer group and distance," Working Paper CRENoS 201101, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Costanza Margiotta and Olivier Vonk, 2010. "Nationality Law and European Citizenship: The Role of Dual Nationality," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 66, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Rainer Bauböck, 2010. "Dual citizenship for transborder minorities? How to respond to the Hungarian-Slovak tit-for-tat," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 75, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2011. "Negative Equity Does Not Reduce Homeowners' Mobility," NBER Working Papers 16701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jens Høj, 2011. "Improving the Flexibility of the Dutch Housing Market to Enhance Labour Mobility," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 833, OECD Publishing.
- Marina Murat & Davide Ferrari & Patrizio Frederic & Giulia Pirani, 2010. "Immigrants, schooling and background. Cross-country evidence from PISA 2006," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 054, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Holzer, Harry J., 2011. "Immigration Policy and Less-Skilled Workers in the United States: Reflections on Future Directions for Reform," IZA Policy Papers 22, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2010. "High-Skilled Immigration Policy in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 5399, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mahuteau, Stéphane & Tani, Massimiliano, 2011. "Labour Market Outcomes and Skill Acquisition in the Host Country: North African Migrants Returning Home from the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 5441, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bisin, Alberto & Patacchini, Eleonora & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Ethnic Identity and Labor-Market Outcomes of Immigrants in Europe," Research Papers in Economics 2011:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Edmark, Karin & Lundqvist, Heléne, 2011. "Ethnic Diversity and Preferences for Redistribution," Working Paper Series 860, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Justina AV Fischer, 2011. "Immigration, integration and terrorism: is there a clash of cultures?," CEIS Research Paper 182, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Jan 2011.
- Sáez-Martí, Maria & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Cultural Transmission, Discrimination and Peer Effects," Research Papers in Economics 2011:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Giulietti, Corrado, 2010. "Is the Minimum Wage a Pull Factor for Immigrants?," IZA Discussion Papers 5410, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark D., Partridge & Dan S., Rickman & M. Rose, Olfert & Kamar, Ali, 2010. "Dwindling U.S. Internal Migration: Evidence of Spatial Equilibrium?," MPRA Paper 28157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lubomira Anastassova, 2010. "Are Immigrants Paid Less for Education?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp406, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Helmuth Cremer & Catarina Goulão, 2010. "Migration and social insurance," Working Papers 2010/53, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Rukhsana Kausar & Stephen Drinkwater, 2010. "A Comparison of Earnings and Occupational Attainment of Refugees and Asylum Seekers and Economic Immigrants in the UK," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0810, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- John Schmitt & Hye Jin Rho & Nicole Woo, 2011. "Unions and Upward Mobility for Asian American and Pacific Islander Workers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-01, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Mary-Françoise Renard & Zelai Xu & Nong Zhu, 2011. "Migration, urban population growth and regional disparity in China," Working Papers halshs-00556981, HAL.
- Barrett, Alan & Kelly, Elish, 2010. "The Impact of Ireland's Recession on the Labour Market Outcomes of its Immigrants," Papers WP355, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Elke Holst & Andrea Schäfer & Mechthild Schrooten, 2011. "Remittances and Gender: Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1099, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pelling, Lisa & Hedberg, Charlotta & Malmberg, Bo, 2011. "Remittances from Sweden. an Exploration of Swedish Survey Data," Arbetsrapport 2011:1, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Matthieu Boussichas, 2011. "La fuite des cerveaux incite-t-elle la scolarisation ?," Working Papers halshs-00556929, HAL.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2010.
"Darbaspēka migrācijas ietekme uz darba tirgu Latvijā
[Influence of Labor Migration on Labor Market in Latvia]," MPRA Paper 28301, University Library of Munich, Germany.