Labour Market Outcomes and Skill Acquisition in the Host Country: North African Migrants Returning Home from the European Union
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anda David & Christophe Nordman, 2014. "Skill Mismatch and Migration in Egypt and Tunisia," Working Papers DT/2014/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Ardiana Gashi & Nick Adnett, 2015. "The Determinants of Return Migration: Evidence for Kosovo," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 17(2), pages 57-81, December.
- repec:bla:intmig:v:51:y:2017:i:1:p:127-154 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anda M. David, 2017.
"Back to Square One: Socioeconomic Integration of Deported Migrants,"
International Migration Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 127-154, March.
- Anda David, 2015. "Back to Square One - Socioeconomic Integration of Deported Migrants," Working Papers DT/2015/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13140 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordseducation; human capital; return migration; duration of migration;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2011-01-30 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-01-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2011-01-30 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .