Report NEP-HRM-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mahuteau, Stephane & Tani, Massimiliano, 2011. "Labour Market Outcomes and Skill Acquisition in the Host Country: North African Migrants Returning Home from the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 5441, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2010. "Fertility Choices, Human Capital Accumulation, and Endogenous Volatility," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/08, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- André van Stel & Mirjam van Praag & José Maria Millán & Emilio Congregado & Concepcion Roman, 2013. "The value of an educated population for an individual's entrepreneurship success," Scales Research Reports H201103, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5000 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roy Thurik & Jolanda Hessels & José Maria Millán & Rafael Aguado, 2011. "Determinants of job satisfaction: A European comparison of sel femployed and paid employees," Scales Research Reports H201106, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2010. "High-Skilled Immigration Policy in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 5399, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Faillo & Luigi Marengo & Daniele Moschella, 2011. "Toward Formal Representations of Search Processes and Routines in Organizational Problem Solving. An Assessment of the State of the Art," LEM Papers Series 2011/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Decio Coviello & Andrea Ichino & Nicola Persico, 2011. "Don’t spread yourself too thin. The impact of task juggling on workers’ speed of job completion," CEIS Research Paper 185, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jan 2011.
- Holzer, Harry J., 2011. "Immigration Policy and Less-Skilled Workers in the United States: Reflections on Future Directions for Reform," IZA Policy Papers 22, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tamm, Katrin & Eamets, Raul & Mõtsmees, Pille, 2010. "Are Employees Better Off in Socially Responsible Firms?," IZA Discussion Papers 5407, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ferrari, Filippo, 2011. "Chronically dissatisfied: work characteristics, personal expectations and job satisfaction: empirical evidence in young italian workers," MPRA Paper 27993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrian Chadi, 2011. "Employed but Still Unhappy?: On the Relevance of the Social Work Norm," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 353, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:sal:celpdp:0091 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bryan, Mark L., 2011. "Access to flexible working and informal care," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-01, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- AUTIERO, Giuseppina & BRUNO, Bruna, 2003. "Social Preferences in Wage Bargaining: a Neocorporatist Approach," CELPE Discussion Papers 72, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.