Immigration Policy and Less-Skilled Workers in the United States: Reflections on Future Directions for Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosario, Teresita del., 2008. "Best practices in social insurance for migrant workers : the case of Sri Lanka," ILO Working Papers 994111613402676, International Labour Organization.
- Holzmann, Robert & Munz, Rainer, 2004. "Challenges and opportunities of international migration for the EU, its member states, neighboring countries, and regions : a Policy Note," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 30160, The World Bank.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:411161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neil G. Ruiz, 2008. "Managing Migration : Lessons from the Philippines," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11016, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsimmigration; employment; less-educated workers;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2011-01-30 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-01-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2011-01-30 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izapps:pp22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.