Are Employees Better Off in Socially Responsible Firms?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sousa-Poza, Alfonso & Sousa-Poza, Andres A., 2000. "Well-being at work: a cross-national analysis of the levels and determinants of job satisfaction," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 517-538, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Solferino, Nazaria & Solferino, Viviana, 2016. "The Corporate Social Responsibility is just a twist in a Möbius strip," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-12, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Solferino, Nazaria & Solferino, Viviana, 2016. "The corporate social responsibility is just a twist in a Möbius strip," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 10, pages 1-24.
- Peter Huber & Eva Abramuszkinová Pavlíková & Marcela Basovníková, 2017. "The Impact of CSR Certification on Firm Profitability, Wages and Sales," WIFO Working Papers 535, WIFO.
- Lopez Arceiz, Francisco & Solferino, Nazaria & Solferino, Viviana & Tortia, Ermanno C., 2016. "Corporate social responsibility is just a twist in a Möbius Strip: An empirical test on Italian cooperatives," MPRA Paper 74776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; stakeholder view; employee engagement; job satisfaction;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M52 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Compensation and Compensation Methods and Their Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-01-30 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2011-01-30 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-01-30 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .