A DSGE Model with Financial Dollarization - the Case of Serbia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Levy & Frank Smets, 2010.
"Price setting and price adjustment in some European Union Countries: introduction to the special issue,"
Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(2-3), pages 63-66.
- Daniel Levy & Frank Smets, 2010. "Price Setting and Price Adjustment in Some European Union Countries: Introduction to the Special Issue," Working Papers 2010-22, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Levy & Frank Smets, 2010. "Price setting and price adjustment in some European Union Countries: introduction to the special issue," Post-Print hal-02387735, HAL.
- Levy, Daniel & Smets, Frank, 2010. "Price Setting and Price Adjustment in Some European Union Countries: Introduction to the Special Issue," MPRA Paper 27617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2005.
"House Prices, Borrowing Constraints, and Monetary Policy in the Business Cycle,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 739-764, June.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2002. "House prices, borrowing constraints and monetary policy in the business cycle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 542, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2004.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Dale W. Henderson & Andrew T. Levin, 2019.
"Optimal Monetary Policy with Staggered Wage and Price Contracts,"
Credit and Capital Markets, Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 52(4), pages 537-571.
- Erceg, Christopher J. & Henderson, Dale W. & Levin, Andrew T., 2000. "Optimal monetary policy with staggered wage and price contracts," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 281-313, October.
- Andrew Levin & Christopher J. Erceg & Dale W. Henderson, 1999. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Staggered Wage and Price Contracts," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1151, Society for Computational Economics.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Dale W. Henderson & Andrew T. Levin, 1999. "Optimal monetary policy with staggered wage and price contracts," International Finance Discussion Papers 640, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1999.
- Jan Bruha & Tibor Hledik & Tomas Holub & Jiri Polansky & Jaromir Tonner, 2013. "Incorporating Judgments and Dealing with Data Uncertainty in Forecasting at the Czech National Bank," Research and Policy Notes 2013/02, Czech National Bank.
- Robert Rennhack & Masahiro Nozaki, 2006. "Financial Dollarization in Latin America," IMF Working Papers 06/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Harvey,Andrew C., 1991.
"Forecasting, Structural Time Series Models and the Kalman Filter,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521405737.
- Harvey,Andrew C., 1990. "Forecasting, Structural Time Series Models and the Kalman Filter," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521321969.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2003.
"An Estimated Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model of the Euro Area,"
Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(5), pages 1123-1175, September.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2002. "An estimated dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model of the euro area," Working Paper Research 35, National Bank of Belgium.
- Copaciu, Mihai & Nalban, Valeriu & Bulete, Cristian, 2015. "R.E.M. 2.0, An estimated DSGE model for Romania," Dynare Working Papers 48, CEPREMAP.
- Frantisek Brazdik & Jan Bruha & Michal Franta & David Havrlant & Tibor Hledik & Tomas Holub & Zuzana Humplova & Frantisek Kopriva & Jiri Polansky & Marek Rusnak & Jaromir Tonner, 2015. "Forecasting," Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank, edition 1, volume 13, number rb13/1 edited by Jan Babecky & Kamil Galuscak, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDSGE model; financial dollarization;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2017-07-23 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2017-07-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2017-07-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnb:wpaper:2017/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Babecky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnbgvcz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.