Job Satisfaction Of Civil Servants (An Evidence From The Republic Of Maldives)
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in 2nd ICBER 2011 Proceeding, March 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Donna Brown & Steven McIntosh, 2003. "Job satisfaction in the low wage service sector," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(10), pages 1241-1254.
- John S. Heywood & W. S. Siebert & Xiangdong Wei, 2002.
"Worker Sorting and Job Satisfaction: The Case of Union and Government Jobs,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(4), pages 595-609, July.
- John S. Heywood & W. S. Siebert & Xiangdong Wei, 2002. "Worker sorting and job satisfaction: The case of union and government jobs," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(4), pages 595-609, July.
- Luis Diaz-Serrano & Jose A. Cabral Vieira, 2005.
"Low-pay higher pay and job satisfaction within the European Union: empirical evidence from fourteen countries,"
Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series
n1560405, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2005. "Low Pay, Higher Pay and Job Satisfaction within the European Union: Empirical Evidence from Fourteen Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1558, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cms:2icb11:2011-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask ihfal to update the entry or send us the correct email address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.