Gift Of Time And Family Gift: The Effect Of Early School Entry On Pupils Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rashmi Barua & Kevin Lang, 2009.
"School Entry, Educational Attainment and Quarter of Birth: A Cautionary Tale of LATE,"
NBER Working Papers
15236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Lang & Rashmi Barua, 2010. "School Entry, Educational Attainment and Quarter of Birth: A Cautionary Tale of LATE," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-019, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Claire Crawford & Lorraine Dearden & Costas Meghir, 2010.
"When you are born matters: the impact of date of birth on educational outcomes in England,"
IFS Working Papers
W10/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Claire Crawford & Lorraine Dearden & Costas Meghir, 2010. "When you are born matters: the impact of date of birth on educational outcomes in England," DoQSS Working Papers 10-09, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Leuven, Edwin & Lindahl, Mikael & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Webbink, Dinand, 2010. "Expanding schooling opportunities for 4-year-olds," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 319-328, June.
- Robertson, Erin, 2011. "The effects of quarter of birth on academic outcomes at the elementary school level," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 300-311, April.
- Kawaguchi, Daiji, 2011. "Actual age at school entry, educational outcomes, and earnings," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 64-80, June.
- Kelly Bedard & Elizabeth Dhuey, 2012. "School-Entry Policies and Skill Accumulation Across Directly and Indirectly Affected Individuals," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(3), pages 643-683.
- Todd E. Elder & Darren H. Lubotsky, 2009. "Kindergarten Entrance Age and Children’s Achievement: Impacts of State Policies, Family Background, and Peers," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 44(3).
- Datar, Ashlesha, 2006. "Does delaying kindergarten entrance give children a head start?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 43-62, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAge at school entry; primary school; standardized test scores;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clb:wpaper:201408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Dodero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decalit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.