Report NEP-EDU-2014-08-09This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Dulleck & Juliana Silva-Goncalves & Benno Torgler, 2014. "Impact Evaluation of an Incentive Program on Educational Achievement of Indigenous Students," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-13, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Dougherty, Shaun & Joshua Goodman & Darryl Hill & Erica Litke & Lindsay Page, "undated". "Middle School Math Acceleration and Equitable Access to 8th Grade Algebra: Evidence from the Wake County Public School System," Working Paper 175236, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Steven Proud, 2014. "Resits in Higher Education: Merely a Bar to Jump Over, or Do They Give a Pedagogical `Leg Up’?," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 14/645, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Sjaak Braster & Jaap Dronkers, 2014. "Does regional ethnic diversity moderate the negative effect of school ethnic diversity on educational performance?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1430, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "A community college instructor like me: Race and ethnicity interactions in the classroom," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1pd995t5, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Patrizia Ordine & Giuseppe Rose & Daniela Sposato, 2014. "Gift Of Time And Family Gift: The Effect Of Early School Entry On Pupils Performance," Working Papers 201408, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Patrizia Ordine & Giuseppe Rose, 2014. "Too Many Graduates? A Theory Of (Efficient) Educational Mismatch And Evidence From A Quasi-Natural Experiment," Working Papers 201409, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Sarit Cohen Goldner & Gil S. Epstein, 2014. "Age at Immigration and High School Dropouts," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1431, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Alok Kumar & Brianne Kober, 2014. "Education and Cross-Country Productivity Differences," Department Discussion Papers 1404, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Monica Bozzano, 2014. "Family Structure and the Education Gender Gap: Evidence from Italian Provinces," CHILD Working Papers Series 26, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Kyriakos Drivas & Athanasios T. Balafoutis & Stelios Rozakis, 2014. "Research Funding and Academic Output: The Case of Agricultural University of Athens," Working Papers 2014-5, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Anna-Elisabeth Thum & Miroslav Beblavy, 2014. "Do Acquaintances and Friends Make Us Learn?: Social Capital and Lifelong Learning in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 673, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Catherine Rodríguez & Fabio Sánchez & Sandra Zamora, 2014. "On the Radio: Effectiveness of the Viva Seguro Financial Education Program," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011943, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Danny Yagan, 2014. "Supply vs. Demand under an Affirmative Action Ban: Estimates from UC Law Schools," NBER Working Papers 20361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier & Carrasco, Raquel & Albarrán, Pedro, 2014. "The elite in economics," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1414, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.