Open Models of Share Markets with Two Dominant Types of Participants
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Day, Richard H. & Huang, Weihong, 1990.
"Bulls, bears and market sheep,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 299-329, December.
- Parameswaran Gopikrishnan & Martin Meyer & Luis A Nunes Amaral & H Eugene Stanley, 1998. "Inverse Cubic Law for the Probability Distribution of Stock Price Variations," Papers cond-mat/9803374, arXiv.org, revised May 1998.
- Masanao Aoki, 2001. "Modeling Aggregate Behavior and Fluctuations in Economics: Stochastic Views of Interacting Agents," UCLA Economics Online Papers 142, UCLA Department of Economics.
- P. Gopikrishnan & M. Meyer & L.A.N. Amaral & H.E. Stanley, 1998. "Inverse cubic law for the distribution of stock price variations," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 3(2), pages 139-140, July.
- Lux, T. & M. Marchesi, . "Scaling and Criticality in a Stochastic Multi-Agent Model of a Financial Market," Discussion Paper Serie B 438, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jul 1998.
- Aoki, Masanao & Shirai, Yoshimasa, 2000. "A New Look At The Diamond Search Model: Stochastic Cycles And Equilibrium Selection In Search Equilibrium," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(04), pages 487-505, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclaol:107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.