Modeling Aggregate Behavior and Fluctuations in Economics: Stochastic Views of Interacting Agents
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aoki, Masanao, 2002.
"Open models of share markets with two dominant types of participants,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 199-216, October.
- Masanao Aoki, 2002. "Open Models of Share Markets with Two Dominant Types of Participants," UCLA Economics Online Papers 107, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Aoki, Masanao & Hawkins, Raymond J., 2010. "Non-self-averaging and the statistical mechanics of endogenous macroeconomic fluctuations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1543-1546, November.
- Scalas, Enrico & Gallegati, Mauro & Guerci, Eric & Mas, David & Tedeschi, Alessandra, 2006.
"Growth and allocation of resources in economics: The agent-based approach,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 86-90.
- Eric Guerci & Enrico Scalas & Mauro Gallegati & David Mas & Alessandra Tedeschi, 2006. "Growth and allocation of resources in economics: The agent-based approach," Post-Print halshs-00871047, HAL.
- Enrico Scalas & Mauro Gallegati & Eric Guerci & David Mas & Alessandra Tedeschi, 2006. "Growth and Allocation of Resources in Economics: The Agent-Based Approach," Papers physics/0608221, arXiv.org.
- Sergey Sosnovskiy, 2015. "On financial applications of the two-parameter Poisson-Dirichlet distribution," Papers 1501.01954, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Ishido, Hikari & Okamoto, Yusuke, 2006. "Winner-Take-All Contention of Innovation under Globalization: A Simulation Analysis and East Asia's Empirics," IDE Discussion Papers 53, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Roman, Mihai Daniel, 2008. "Entreprises behavior in cooperative and punishment‘s repeated negotiations," MPRA Paper 37527, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jan 2009.
- repec:mbr:jmonec:v:6:y:2012:i:4:p:27-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roman, Mihai Daniel, 2010. "A game theoretic approach of war with financial influences," MPRA Paper 38389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Catalano & Corrado Di Guilmi, 2016. "Uncertainty, rationality and complexity in a multi sectoral dynamic model: the Dynamic Stochastic Generalized Aggregation approach," CAMA Working Papers 2016-16, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Masanao Aoki, "undated". "A New Non-ergodic Endogenous Growth Model," UCLA Economics Online Papers 392, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclaol:142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .