Asymmetric information and macroeconomic dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ikeda, Yuichi & Fujiwara, Yoshi & Aoyama, Hideaki & Iyetomi, Hiroshi & Souma, Wataru, 2009. "Superstatistics of Labour Productivity in Manufacturing and Nonmanufacturing Sectors," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-17.
- Hiroshi Yoshikawa, 2003. "The Role of Demand in Macroeconomics," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 54(1), pages 1-27.
- O. S. Klass & O. Biham & M. Levy & O. Malcai & S. Solomon, 2007. "The Forbes 400, the Pareto power-law and efficient markets," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 55(2), pages 143-147, January.
- Hernando, A. & Vesperinas, C. & Plastino, A., 2010. "Fisher information and the thermodynamics of scale-invariant systems," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(3), pages 490-498.
- Raymond J. Hawkins & B. Roy Frieden & Joseph L. D'Anna, 2005. "Ab initio yield curve dynamics," Papers physics/0507098, arXiv.org.
- J. Doyne Farmer & John Geanakoplos, 2008.
"The Virtues and Vices of Equilibrium and the Future of Financial Economics,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000002067, David K. Levine.
- J. Doyne Farmer & John Geanakoplos, 2008. "The virtues and vices of equilibrium and the future of financial economics," Papers 0803.2996, arXiv.org.
- J. Doyne Farmer & John Geanakoplos, 2008. "The Virtues and Vices of Equilibrium and the Future of Financial Economics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1647, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- D. C. Brody & L. P. Hughston, 2002. "Entropy and information in the interest rate term structure," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 70-80.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2000. "The Contributions of the Economics of Information to Twentieth Century Economics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(4), pages 1441-1478.
- Frieden, B. Roy & Hawkins, Raymond J., 2010. "Asymmetric information and economics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(2), pages 287-295.
- Simone Landini & Mariacristina Uberti, 2008. "A Statistical Mechanic View of Macro-dynamics in Economics," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 121-146, September.
- Plastino, A., 2004. "A conceptual framework for the Wheeler program," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 340(1), pages 85-91.
- Hideaki Aoyama & Yoshi Fujiwara & Yuichi Ikeda & Hiroshi Iyetomi & Wataru Souma, 2009. "Superstatistics of Labour Productivity in Manufacturing and Nonmanufacturing Sectors," Papers 0901.1500, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tilles, Paulo F.C. & Ferreira, Fernando F. & Francisco, Gerson & Pereira, Carlos de B. & Sarti, Flavia M., 2011. "A Markovian model market—Akerlof’s lemons and the asymmetry of information," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(13), pages 2562-2570.
- Bagarello, F. & Haven, E., 2014. "The role of information in a two-traders market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 404(C), pages 224-233.
- Aoki, Masanao & Hawkins, Raymond J., 2010. "Non-self-averaging and the statistical mechanics of endogenous macroeconomic fluctuations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1543-1546, November.
- Khrennikova, Polina, 2016. "Application of quantum master equation for long-term prognosis of asset-prices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 450(C), pages 253-263.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics; Asymmetric information; Fisher information; Productivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:389:y:2010:i:17:p:3565-3571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.