Superstatistics of Labour Productivity in Manufacturing and Nonmanufacturing Sectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Masanao Aoki, "undated". "Reconstructing Macroeconomics: A Perspective from Statistical Physics and Combinatorial Stochastic Processes," UCLA Economics Online Papers 390, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Yuichi Ikeda & Wataru Souma, 2008. "International Comparison of Labor Productivity Distribution for Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing Firms," Papers 0812.0208, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2008.
- Aoki,Masanao & Yoshikawa,Hiroshi, 2007. "Reconstructing Macroeconomics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521831062, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aoki, Masanao & Hawkins, Raymond J., 2010. "Non-self-averaging and the statistical mechanics of endogenous macroeconomic fluctuations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1543-1546, November.
- Hideaki Aoyama & Hiroshi Iyetomi & Hiroshi Yoshikawa, 2015. "Equilibrium distribution of labor productivity: a theoretical model," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 10(1), pages 57-66, April.
- Hawkins, Raymond J. & Aoki, Masanao & Roy Frieden, B., 2010. "Asymmetric information and macroeconomic dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(17), pages 3565-3571.
- Souma, Wataru & Ikeda, Yuichi & Iyetomi, Hiroshi & Fujiwara, Yoshi, 2009. "Distribution of Labour Productivity in Japan over the Period 1996--2006," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-2, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0901.1500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .