Distribution of Labour Productivity in Japan over the Period 1996--2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giulia Faggio & Kjell G. Salvanes & John Van Reenen, 2010.
"The evolution of inequality in productivity and wages: panel data evidence,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(6), pages 1919-1951, December.
- Faggio, Giulia & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Van Reenen, John, 2007. "The evolution of inequality in productivity and wages: panel data evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4558, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giulia Faggio & Kjell Salvanes & John Van Reenen, 2007. "The Evolution of Inequality in Productivity and Wages: Panel Data Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giulia Faggio & Kjell Salvanes & John Van Reenen, 2007. "The Evolution of Inequality in Productivity and Wages: Panel Data Evidence," CEP Discussion Papers dp0821, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Green, Alison & Mayes, David, 1991. "Technical Inefficiency in Manufacturing Industries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(406), pages 523-538, May.
- AOYAMA Hideaki & YOSHIKAWA Hiroshi & IYETOMI Hiroshi & FUJIWARA Yoshi, 2008. "Productivity Dispersion: Facts, Theory, and Implications," Discussion papers 08035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Philip Stevens, 2004. "Accounting for Background Variables in Stochastic Frontier Analysis," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 239, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2008. "What Do Japanese Unions Do for Productivity?: An Empirical Analysis Using Firm-Level Data," Discussion papers 08027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ikeda, Yuichi & Fujiwara, Yoshi & Aoyama, Hideaki & Iyetomi, Hiroshi & Souma, Wataru, 2009. "Superstatistics of Labour Productivity in Manufacturing and Nonmanufacturing Sectors," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-17.
- Hideaki Aoyama & Yoshi Fujiwara & Yuichi Ikeda & Hiroshi Iyetomi & Wataru Souma, 2009. "Superstatistics of Labour Productivity in Manufacturing and Nonmanufacturing Sectors," Papers 0901.1500, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hideaki Aoyama & Hiroshi Iyetomi & Hiroshi Yoshikawa, 2015. "Equilibrium distribution of labor productivity: a theoretical model," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 10(1), pages 57-66, April.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour productivity; marginal labour productivity; inequality;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2009-03-14 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2009-03-14 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-LAB-2009-03-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:7481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .