The Forbes 400, the Pareto power-law and efficient markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sorin Solomon & Nataša Golo, 2015.
"Microeconomic structure determines macroeconomic dynamics: Aoki defeats the representative agent,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 10(1), pages 5-30, April.
- Sorin Solomon & Natasa Golo, 2014. "Microeconomic Structure determines Macroeconomic Dynamics. Aoki defeats the Representative Agent," Papers 1401.7496, arXiv.org.
- Aloys Prinz, 2016. "Do capitalistic institutions breed billionaires?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1319-1332, December.
- Hisano, Ryohei & Mizuno, Takayuki, 2011. "Sales distribution of consumer electronics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(2), pages 309-318.
- Jess Benhabib & Alberto Bisin, 2016. "Skewed Wealth Distributions: Theory and Empirics," NBER Working Papers 21924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Natasa Golo & Guy Kelman & David S. Bree & Leanne Usher & Marco Lamieri & Sorin Solomon, 2015. "Many-to-one contagion of economic growth rate across trade credit network of firms," Papers 1506.01734, arXiv.org.
- Jess Benhabib & Alberto Bisin & Shenghao Zhu, 2011.
"The Distribution of Wealth and Fiscal Policy in Economies With Finitely Lived Agents,"
Econometric Society, vol. 79(1), pages 123-157, January.
- Jess Benhabib & Alberto Bisin, 2009. "The distribution of wealth and fiscal policy in economies with finitely lived agents," NBER Working Papers 14730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brzezinski, Michal, 2014.
"Do wealth distributions follow power laws? Evidence from ‘rich lists’,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 406(C), pages 155-162.
- Michal Brzezinski, 2013. "Do wealth distributions follow power laws? Evidence from "rich lists"," Papers 1304.0212, arXiv.org.
- Jess Benhabib & Alberto Bisin & Shenghao Zhu, 2014.
"The Wealth Distribution in Bewley Models with Investment Risk,"
NBER Working Papers
20157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shenghao Zhu & Alberto Bisin & Jess Benhabib, 2014. "The Wealth Distribution in Bewley Models with Investment Risk," 2014 Meeting Papers 617, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tomson Ogwang, 2011. "Power laws in top wealth distributions: evidence from Canada," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 473-486, October.
- Hawkins, Raymond J. & Aoki, Masanao & Roy Frieden, B., 2010. "Asymmetric information and macroeconomic dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(17), pages 3565-3571.
- Westermeier, Christian, 2016. "Estimating top wealth shares using survey data - An empiricist's guide," Discussion Papers 2016/21, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Ogwang, Tomson, 2013. "Is the wealth of the world’s billionaires Paretian?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(4), pages 757-762.
- William Latham & Christian Le Bas, 2011.
"Causes, Consequences and Dynamics of ‘Complex’ Distributions of Technological Activities: The Case of Prolific Inventors,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- William Latham & Christian Le Bas, 2010. "Causes, Consequences and Dynamics of 'Complex' Distributions of Technological Activities: The Case of Prolific Inventors," Working Papers 10-02, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- William Latham & Christian Le Bas, 2011. "Causes, consequences and dynamics of 'complex' distributions of technological activities: The case of prolific inventors," Post-Print halshs-00664683, HAL.
- Benhabib, Jess & Bisin, Alberto & Zhu, Shenghao, 2015. "The wealth distribution in Bewley economies with capital income risk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 159(PA), pages 489-515.
- Kaizoji, Taisei & Leiss, Matthias & Saichev, Alexander & Sornette, Didier, 2015. "Super-exponential endogenous bubbles in an equilibrium model of fundamentalist and chartist traders," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 289-310.
More about this item
Keywords89.65.Gh Economics; econophysics; financial markets; business and management; 89.65.-s Social and economic systems; 89.75.Da Systems obeying scaling laws;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:55:y:2007:i:2:p:143-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .