Report NEP-FMK-2003-03-10This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:166 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. Scheinkman & W. Xiong, 2002. "Overconfidence, Short-Sale Constraints and Bubbles," Princeton Economic Theory Working Papers 98734966f1c1a57373801367f, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2003286 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Masanao Aoki, 2002. "Open Models of Share Markets with Two Dominant Types of Participants," UCLA Economics Online Papers 107, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Lindqvist, Tobias & Moore, Evan, 2003. "Bubbles and Experience: An Experiment on Speculation," Research Papers in Economics 2003:1, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Gugiatti & Anthony Richards, 2003. "Do Collective Action Clauses Influence Bond Yields? New Evidence from Emerging Markets," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2003-02, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- n/a, 1998. "Labour productivity and foreign ownership in the UK," NIESR Discussion Papers 199, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Shiu-Sheng Chen, 2003. "Revisiting the Interest Rate-Exchange Rate Nexus: A Markov Switching Approach," International Finance 0303002, EconWPA, revised 13 Mar 2003.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:192 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clive G. Bowsher, 2003. "Modelling Security Market Events in Continuous Time: Intensity Based, Multivariate Point Process Models," Economics Papers 2003-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:195 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julan Du & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003. "Does Insider Trading Raise Market Volatility?," NBER Working Papers 9541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2003289 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Hellwig, 2003. "Bubbles and Self-enforcing Debt (October 2006, with Guido Lorenzoni)," UCLA Economics Online Papers 229, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Manuel Cano Rodríguez & Manuel Núñez Nickel, 2002. "Is The Risk-Return Paradox Still Alive?," Business Economics Working Papers wb024818, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Carmen Broto & Esther Ruiz, 2002. "Estimation Methods For Stochastic Volatility Models: A Survey," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws025414, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.