Do Collective Action Clauses Influence Bond Yields? New Evidence from Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richards, Anthony & Gugiatti, Mark, 2003. "Do Collective Action Clauses Influence Bond Yields? New Evidence from Emerging Markets," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 415-447, Winter.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka, 1999.
"Would Collective Action Clauses Raise Borrowing Costs?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2343, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody, 2000. "Would Collective Action Clauses Raise Borrowing Costs?," NBER Working Papers 7458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsbond yields; collective action clauses; debt restructuring; emerging markets; sovereign debt crises;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2003-03-10 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2003-03-10 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2003-03-10 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbardp:rdp2003-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .