Trustees versus fiscal agents and default risk in international sovereign bonds
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sönke Häseler, 2012. "Trustees versus fiscal agents and default risk in international sovereign bonds," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 425-448, December.
- Häseler, Sönke, 2010. "Trustees versus Fiscal Agents and Default Risk in International Sovereign Bonds," MPRA Paper 21918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka, 2000.
"Would collective action clauses raise borrowing costs? - an update and additional results,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2363, The World Bank.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody, 2001. "Would Collective Action Clauses Raise Borrowing Costs? An Update and Additional Results," International Finance 0012003, EconWPA.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka, 2000. "Would Collective Action Clauses Raise Borrowing Costs? An Update and Additional Results," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt46p4z4c4, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Richards, Anthony & Gugiatti, Mark, 2003.
"Do Collective Action Clauses Influence Bond Yields? New Evidence from Emerging Markets,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 415-447, Winter.
- Mark Gugiatti & Anthony Richards, 2003. "Do Collective Action Clauses Influence Bond Yields? New Evidence from Emerging Markets," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2003-02, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Becker, Torbjorn & Richards, Anthony & Thaicharoen, Yunyong, 2003.
"Bond restructuring and moral hazard: are collective action clauses costly?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 127-161, October.
- Torbjorn I. Becker & Anthony J. Richards & Yunyong Thaicharoen, 2001. "Bond Restructuring and Moral Hazard; Are Collective Action Clauses Costly?," IMF Working Papers 01/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Bradley & James D. Cox & Mitu Gulati, 2010. "The Market Reaction to Legal Shocks and Their Antidotes: Lessons from the Sovereign Debt Market," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 289-324, January.
- Portes, Richard, 2004. "Resolution of Sovereign Debt Crises: The New Old Framework," CEPR Discussion Papers 4717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Engert & Lars Hornuf, 2013. "Market Standards in Public Sector Debt Contracting," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(3), pages 16-20, October.
- Hornuf, Lars & Engert, Andreas, 2013. "Can Network Effects Impede Optimal Contracting in Debt Securities?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79867, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bardozzetti, Alfredo & Dottori, Davide, 2014. "Collective action clauses: How do they affect sovereign bond yields?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 286-303.
More about this item
Keywordstrustee; fiscal agent; sovereign bonds; default; moral hazard; collective action clauses;
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .