Report NEP-FIN-2003-03-10This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haim H. Bau & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2002. "Chaos Theory And Its Application," Penn CARESS Working Papers 6a7863cdd8e575c9e635b060c, Penn Economics Department.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2002. "Applying Artificial Neural Networks to Business, Economics and Finance," Penn CARESS Working Papers 5ecbb5c20d3d547f357aa1306, Penn Economics Department.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2002. "On the Choice of an Exchange Regime: Target Zones Revisited," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/10, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Julio Dvila & Jan Eeckhout, 2002. "Is Bargaining over Prices Efficient?," Penn CARESS Working Papers 0915aad416461c93559b9430d, Penn Economics Department.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2003. "A Catering Theory of Dividends," NBER Working Papers 9542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Scheinkman & W. Xiong, 2002. "Overconfidence, Short-Sale Constraints and Bubbles," Princeton Economic Theory Working Papers 98734966f1c1a57373801367f, David K. Levine.
- Manuel Cano Rodríguez & Manuel Núñez Nickel, 2002. "Problems With Extending Conclusions Between Bowman’S Paradox And Beta’S Deathk," Business Economics Working Papers wb024919, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Michael B. Devereux & Charles Engel & Peter E. Storgaard, 2003. "Endogenous Exchange Rate Pass-through when Nominal Prices are Set in Advance," NBER Working Papers 9543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Michiru Sawada, 2003. "Bank Merger Wave and Evolution of Financial System: Experience in Prewar Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-196, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Danyang Xie, 2003. "Toward a Theory of Asset Subscription," Finance 0303001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2003286 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ben McLean & Sona Shrestha, 2002. "International Financial Liberalisation and Economic Growth," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2002-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Luke Gower & Alan Krause, 2002. "Currency Crises and Macroeconomic Performance," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2002-08, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Mark Gugiatti & Anthony Richards, 2003. "Do Collective Action Clauses Influence Bond Yields? New Evidence from Emerging Markets," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2003-02, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Arthur Fishman & Rafael Rob, 2002. "Is Bigger Better? Investing in Reputation," Penn CARESS Working Papers 40893328535d25cf3e69a981a, Penn Economics Department.
- Nicoletta Corrocher, 2002. "Does Internet banking substitute traditional banking? Empirical evidence from Italy," KITeS Working Papers 134, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2002.
- Shiu-Sheng Chen, 2003. "Revisiting the Interest Rate-Exchange Rate Nexus: A Markov Switching Approach," International Finance 0303002, EconWPA, revised 13 Mar 2003.
- Clive G. Bowsher, 2003. "Modelling Security Market Events in Continuous Time: Intensity Based, Multivariate Point Process Models," Economics Papers 2003-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Julan Du & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003. "Does Insider Trading Raise Market Volatility?," NBER Working Papers 9541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Manuel González-Páramo & Diego Martínez López, 2002. "Provisión eficiente de inversión pública financiada con impuestos distorsionantes," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/08, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "A primer on new techniques used by the sophisticated financial fraudster, with special reference to commodity market instruments," International Finance 0303001, EconWPA.
- Christian Hellwig, 2003. "Bubbles and Self-enforcing Debt (October 2006, with Guido Lorenzoni)," UCLA Economics Online Papers 229, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dr Garry Young, 1998. "Estimating Cointegrating Relationships When There Is Uncertainty About The Time Series Properties of," NIESR Discussion Papers 207, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Manuel Cano Rodríguez & Manuel Núñez Nickel, 2002. "Is The Risk-Return Paradox Still Alive?," Business Economics Working Papers wb024818, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.