Applying Artificial Neural Networks to Business, Economics and Finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Altman, Edward I. & Marco, Giancarlo & Varetto, Franco, 1994. "Corporate distress diagnosis: Comparisons using linear discriminant analysis and neural networks (the Italian experience)," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 505-529, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Balcaen & H. Ooghe, 2004.
"Alternative methodologies in studies on business failure: do they produce better results than the classical statistical methods?,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
04/249, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Balcaen S. & Ooghe H., 2004. "Alternative methodologies in studies on business failure: do they produce better results than the classic statistical methods?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-16, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- María Clara Aristizábal Restrepo, 2006. "Evaluación asimétrica de una red neuronal artificial:Aplicación al caso de la inflación en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 377, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Virág, Miklós & Kristóf, Tamás, 2005.
"Az első hazai csődmodell újraszámítása neurális hálók segítségével
[Recalculation of the first Hungarian bankruptcy-prediction model using neural networks]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 144-162.
- Soo Y. Kim, 2008. "Prediction of hotel bankruptcy using support vector machine, artificial neural network, logistic regression, and multivariate discriminant analysis," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 441-468, December.
- Barrera, Carlos R., 2011. "Impacto amplificador del ajuste de inventarios ante choques de demanda según especificaciones flexibles," Working Papers 2011-009, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2003-03-10 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ETS-2003-03-10 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FIN-2003-03-10 (Finance)
- NEP-HPE-2003-03-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:penntw:5ecbb5c20d3d547f357aa130654099f3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.