Report NEP-CMP-2003-03-10This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haim H. Bau & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2002. "Chaos Theory And Its Application," Penn CARESS Working Papers 6a7863cdd8e575c9e635b060c, Penn Economics Department.
- Paul Contoyannis & Andrew M. Jones & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, 2002. "Using Simulation-based Inference with Panel Data in Health Economics," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-13, McMaster University.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2002. "Applying Artificial Neural Networks to Business, Economics and Finance," Penn CARESS Working Papers 5ecbb5c20d3d547f357aa1306, Penn Economics Department.
- Ben Jensen & Mark N. Harris, 2003. "Neighbourhood Measures: Quantifying the Effects of Neighbourhood Externalities," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- J.A.F. Machado & J. M. C. Santos Silva, 2003. "Quantiles for Counts," Econometrics 0303001, EconWPA.
- Paul Contoyannis & Andrew M. Jones & Nigel Rice, 2002. "Simulation-based Inference in Dynamic Panel Probit Models: an Application to Health," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-12, McMaster University.
- Christopher R. Bollinger & Amitabh Chandra, 2003. "Iatrogenic Specification Error: A Cautionary Tale of Cleaning Data," NBER Technical Working Papers 0289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Norman, . "Step-by-Step Evolution with State-Dependent Mutations," Economics Papers 2003-W08, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.