Verifiability and Group Formation in Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Simpson Prescott & Robert M. Townsend, 2006.
"Firms as Clubs in Walrasian Markets with Private Information,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(4), pages 644-671, August.
- Edward Simpson Prescott & Robert M. Townsend, 2000. "Firms as clubs in Walrasian markets with private information," Working Paper 00-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Sun, Yeneng, 2006. "The exact law of large numbers via Fubini extension and characterization of insurable risks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 31-69, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jehiel, Philippe & Lamy, Laurent, 2015.
"A mechanism design approach to the Tiebout hypothesis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10758, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Jehiel & Laurent Lamy, 2017. "A mechanism design approach to the Tiebout hypothesis," CIRED Working Papers halshs-01557585, HAL.
- Philippe Jehiel & Laurent Lamy, 2017. "A Mechanism Design Approach to the Tiebout Hypothesis," Post-Print hal-01613640, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:661465000000000289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.