Verifiability and Group Formation in Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Simpson Prescott & Robert M. Townsend, 2006.
"Firms as Clubs in Walrasian Markets with Private Information,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(4), pages 644-671, August.
- Edward Simpson Prescott & Robert M. Townsend, 2000. "Firms as clubs in Walrasian markets with private information," Working Paper 00-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Sun, Yeneng, 2006. "The exact law of large numbers via Fubini extension and characterization of insurable risks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 31-69, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jehiel, Philippe & Lamy, Laurent, 2015.
"A mechanism design approach to the Tiebout hypothesis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10758, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurent Lamy & Philippe Jehiel, 2018. "A mechanism design approach to the Tiebout Hypothesis," Post-Print hal-01688318, HAL.
- Philippe Jehiel & Laurent Lamy, 2017. "A Mechanism Design Approach to the Tiebout Hypothesis," Post-Print hal-01613640, HAL.
- Philippe Jehiel & Laurent Lamy, 2017. "A mechanism design approach to the Tiebout hypothesis," CIRED Working Papers halshs-01557585, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:661465000000000289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .