Conflict and Coincidence of Interest in Job Matching: Some New Results and Open Questions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatfield, John William & Kominers, Scott Duke, 2017. "Contract design and stability in many-to-many matching," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 78-97.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:72:y:2017:i:c:p:104-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- John William Hatfield & Paul R. Milgrom, 2005. "Matching with Contracts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 913-935, September.
- John W. Hatfield & Paul Milgrom, 2005. "Auctions, Matching and the Law of Aggregate Demand," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000780, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Aron Matskin & Daniel Lehmann, 2009. "General Matching: Lattice Structure of the Set of Agreements," Discussion Paper Series dp501, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:201-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hatfield, John William & Kojima, Fuhito, 2010. "Substitutes and stability for matching with contracts," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(5), pages 1704-1723, September.
More about this item
Keywordsjob assignment; job matching; market games;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormoor:v:10:y:1985:i:3:p:379-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .