Report NEP-GTH-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Messan Agbaglah & Lars Ehlers, 2010. "Overlapping Coalitions, Bargaining and Networks," Working Papers 2010.116, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Emiliya Lazarova & Dinko Dimitrov, 2010. "Status-Seeking in Hedonic Games with Heterogeneous Players," Working Papers 2010.122, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Françoise Forges & Ram Orzach, 2010. "Core-stable Rings in Second Price Auctions with Common Values," Working Papers 2010.119, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Markus Kinateder, 2010. "The Repeated Prisoner’s Dilemma in a Network," Working Papers 2010.120, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Norma Olaizola & Federico Valenciano, 2010. "Information, Stability and Dynamics in Networks under Institutional Constraints," Working Papers 2010.128, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Leonardo Boncinelli & Paolo Pin, 2010. "Stochastic Stability in the Best Shot Game," Working Papers 2010.124, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alexey Kushnir, 2010. "Harmful Signaling in Matching Markets," Working Papers 2010.121, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2010. "Does procedural fairness crowd out other-regarding concerns? A bidding experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-073, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Nicolas Quérou, 2010. "Group Bargaining and Conflict," Working Papers 2010.125, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klarizze Puzon & Marc Willinger, 2014. "Do malevolent leaders provoke conflict? An experiment on the paradox of the plenty," Working Papers 14-10, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2014.
- Suzanne Scotchmer & Chris Shannon, 2010. "Verifiability and Group Formation in Markets," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000289, David K. Levine.
- Maria Montero, 2010. "The Paradox of New Members in the EU Council of Ministers: A Non-cooperative Bargaining Analysis," Working Papers 2010.123, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alp E. Atakan, 2010. "Competitive Equilibria in Decentralized Matching with Incomplete Information," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1031, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2010. "A DynamicModel of Conflict and Appropriation," KIER Working Papers 733, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Dan Usher, 2010. "Bargaining and Voting," Working Papers 1245, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury & Kunal Sengupta, 2010. "Transparency, Complementarity and Holdout," Monash Economics Working Papers 49-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Kempf, H. & Rota Graziosi, G., 2010. "Endogenizing leadership in tax competition: a timing game perspective," Working papers 299, Banque de France.