The Repeated Prisoner’s Dilemma in a Network
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Kinateder, 2013.
"Delayed perfect monitoring in repeated games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(1), pages 283-294, February.
- Markus Kinateder, 2009. "Delayed Perfect Monitoring in Repeated Games," Faculty Working Papers 18/09, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Kinateder, Markus, 2009. "Delayed Perfect Monitoring in Repeated Games," MPRA Paper 20443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRepeated Game; Prisoner’s Dilemma; Imperfect Private Monitoring; Network; Strategic Communication; Centrality;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2010-11-06 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-EVO-2010-11-06 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2010-11-06 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2010-11-06 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2010.120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .