Report NEP-CTA-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tigran Melkonyan & Michael Taylor, 2010. "Regulatory Policy Design for Agroecosystem Management on Public Rangelands," Working Papers 10-007, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Alp E. Atakan, 2010. "Competitive Equilibria in Decentralized Matching with Incomplete Information," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1031, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Alp E. Atakan, 2010. "Efficient Dynamic Matching with Costly Search," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1030, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Alexey Kushnir, 2010. "Harmful Signaling in Matching Markets," Working Papers 2010.121, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Brigitte Granville & Eshref Trushin, 2010. "Two-stage public-private partnership proposal for R&D on neglected diseases," Working Papers 36, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Markus Kinateder, 2010. "The Repeated Prisoner’s Dilemma in a Network," Working Papers 2010.120, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Françoise Forges & Ram Orzach, 2010. "Core-stable Rings in Second Price Auctions with Common Values," Working Papers 2010.119, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Leandro Arozamena & Martin Besfamille & Pablo Sanguinetti, 2010. "Optimal taxes and penalties when the government cannot commit to its audit policy," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-10, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Ali Dib, 2010. "Capital Requirement and Financial Frictions in Banking: Macroeconomic Implications," Working Papers 10-26, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006863 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Majumdar, Dipjyoti & Shneyerov, Art & Xie, Huan, 2010. "How Optimism Leads to Price Discovery and Efficiency in a Dynamic Matching Market," Microeconomics.ca working papers artyom_shneyerov-2010-32, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 26 Oct 2010.
- Huck, Steffen & Kübler, Dorothea & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2010. "Social Norms and Economic Incentives in Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 5264, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ralph Boleslavsky & Tracy R. Lewis, 2010. "A Theory of Advocates: Trading Advice for Inuence," Working Papers 2010-17, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Agarwal, Vikas & Jiang, Wei & Tang, Yuehua & Yang, Baozhong, 2010. "Uncovering hedge fund skill from the portfolio holdings they hide," CFR Working Papers 10-09, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Gino Gancia, 2010. "The Political Cost of Reforms," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 847.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 30 May 2011.
- Claudio Panico, 2010. "On Managing Research Collaborations: Which Form of Governance?," KITeS Working Papers 032, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2010.