Report NEP-EXP-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2010. "Does procedural fairness crowd out other-regarding concerns? A bidding experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-073, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Huck, Steffen & Rasul, Imran, 2010. "Matched Fundraising: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5267, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cory Koedel & Eric Tyhurst, 2010. "Math Skills and Labor-Market Outcomes: Evidence from a Resume-Based Field Experiment," Working Papers 1013, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 31 May 2011.
- Christian Lukas & Peter Walgenbach, 2010. "Trust me, it is High Trust: On Trust and its Measurement," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-09, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Alexander James & Stephane Luchini & Jason Shogren, 2010. "Referenda under Oath," Working Papers halshs-00490448, HAL.
- Seda Ertac & Mehmet Y. Gurdal, 2010. "Deciding to Decide: Gender, Leadership and Risk-Taking in Groups," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1028, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Markus Kinateder, 2010. "The Repeated Prisoner’s Dilemma in a Network," Working Papers 2010.120, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Holger Müller & Steffen Voigt, 2010. "Are there gambling effects in incentive-compatible elicitations of reservation prices? An empirical analysis of the BDM-mechanism," FEMM Working Papers 100021, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Melina Barrio & Maria Loureiro, 2010. "The Impact of Protest Responses in Choice Experiments," Working Papers 2010.133, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alessandro Tavoni & Maja Schlüter & Simon Levin, 2010. "The Survival of the Conformist: Social Pressure and Renewable Resource Management," Working Papers 2010.127, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- L. Adams & T. Faseur & M. Geuens, 2010. "The Influence of the Self-Regulatory Focus on the Effectiveness of Stop-Smoking Campaigns for Young Smokers," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/672, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Delavande, Adeline & Gine, Xavier & McKenzie, David, 2010. "Eliciting probabilistic expectations with visual aids in developing countries : how sensitive are answers to variations in elicitation design ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5458, The World Bank.