Trust me, it is High Trust: On Trust and its Measurement
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordstrust; trust measurement; trust as behavior; agency theory; behaviroal game theory; investment game;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-11-06 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2010-11-06 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2010-11-06 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-11-06 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:knz:dpteco:1009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office Ursprung). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkonde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .